Geography - Autumn 1
- Create maps of our classroom and school using symbols in a key.
Geography - Autumn 2
- Learn about our local area.
Geography - Spring 1
- Identify seasonal and daily weather patterns in the UK.
- Locate hot and cold areas of the world in relation to the Equator and the North and South Poles.
Geography - Summer 1
- Name, locate and identify characteristics of the four countries and capital cities of the UK and its surrounding area.
- Use world maps and atlases and globes to identify the UK and its countries.